Creamy scallop rice
Tomato 0.1 kg
Sweet paprika 1.0 g
For the rice:
- Make a substantial fumet.
- Make a sauce americaine with scallops, half an onion, carrot, leek, the scallop coral, prawns and the other half of the fumet.
- Brunoise the rest of the vegetables (garlic, onion, carrot, leek) and the previously blanched and diced tomato. Fry all the vegetables but the tomato lightly. Once they are cooked, add the tomato, sweet paprika and rice, sauté it and pour the Sauce Américaine and the fumet. Move them so that they won't stick. Boil it for 10 minutes. It has to be half done.
- In order to stop the boiling, spread the rice on a very cold bowl. Set it aside until serving.
- Parsley oil: dip the parsley leaves in boiling water and chop them with some sunflower oil, drain it in a colander and set aside in a bottle.
- Chop the chives into fine rings.
- Rocket leaves in cold water with ice.
- Cook the rice, add a little bit of fumet, stir it constantly and when it is done to perfection add a little more extra virgin olive oil so that it stays creamy.
- Brown the scallops in an electric grill, cooking them to rare.
- Plate the rice in the middle of the plate, place 2 scallops on top of the rice and decorate the dish with some dry rocket leaves, chives and parsley oil.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 33.56 g
Saturates 3.93 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.06 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.68 g
Cholesterol 47.78 mg
Calcium 920.91 mg
Iron 14.44 mg
Zinc 4.23 mg
Vitamin A 1158.12 ug
Vitamin C 239.8 g
Folic acid 850.24 ug
Salt (Sodium) 934.75 mg
Sugars 77.46 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed