Warm cod and avocado salad
Cod loin 0.5 kg
Garlic, bulb 1.0 ud
Olive oil 0.2 l
Frozen spider crab 0.15 kg
Tomato 0.1 kg
Frozen mushrooms 0.1 kg
For the cod:
- Gently fry the garlic slices in soft olive oil, once golden remove them and set aside.
- When the oil is warm, add the slices of cod with the skin facing up and cook gently.
- Once the cod is practically cooked allow to cool. Separate the cod from the oil.
- Emulsify the cod juices with oil with a whisk or strainer.
- Glaze the cod with a little soft oil.
For the crab salad:
- Cut the onion into brunoise and simmer.
- Dice the mushrooms and sautée in soft olive oil.
- Blanch the tomato, peel and dice.
- Crumbled spider crab (it can be substituted for crab, lobster, prawns, etc.).
For the guacamole.
For the sauces:
- Make a muslin or garlic cream.
- The pil-pil to cook au gratin: add the yolks to the pil-pil and set aside in the fridge.
- To decorate: prepare a raisin vinaigrette by crushing them with a little water and emulsifying with oil, passing through a fine sieve.
- Place a ring in the center of the plate, add two tablespoons of guacamole, on top 5 or 6 slices of cod, a little of the mixed and sauted salad and another 5 or 6 slices of cod (forming a flower), finish with two tablespoons of pil-pil with egg yolk and cook au gratin.
- Once the cod is cooked au gratin, add the garlic cream and decorate with the raisin vinaigrette.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.99 g
Saturates 16.74 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 58.67 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.87 g
Cholesterol 98.69 mg
Calcium 97.77 mg
Iron 2.02 mg
Zinc 12.92 mg
Vitamin A 218.99 ug
Vitamin C 14.62 g
Folic acid 47.27 ug
Salt (Sodium) 294.02 mg
Sugars 7.71 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed