Black chocolate curls 0.005 kg
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
HOW TO SERVE
- Caramelise the crème caramel moulds with the diluted caramel.
- Infuse the milk by boiling it with the cinnamon stick.
- Prepare the mixture of eggs and sugar and pour the infused milk over it.
- Fill in the moulds and bake in the oven in a bain-marie at 180 ºC.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Remove from the mould and decorate with a button of cream and chocolate chips.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.06 g
Saturates 5.44 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.47 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.81 g
Cholesterol 162.82 mg
Calcium 149.21 mg
Iron 0.86 mg
Zinc 0.81 mg
Vitamin A 131.55 ug
Vitamin C 1.83 g
Folic acid 23.05 ug
Salt (Sodium) 156.12 mg
Sugars 50.93 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed