Sauteed rice with veal and vegetables
Round grain steamed rice 0.5 kg
Beef roll 0.25 kg
- Prepare a white stock.
- Chop the vegetables: the carrots and courgettes in thin half-moons, the onion in brunoise and slice the mushrooms.
- Chop the meat in cubes of 2 cm.
- Boil the rice, drain and rinse.
- Seal the meat and deglaze the pan with the stock and the soy sauce to make the most of the juices.
- Stir fry the vegetables at a high temperature, add the rice, the meat and the sauce taken from the pan.
- Stir fry everything together until it is hot.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.84 g
Saturates 7.3 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.07 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 12.78 g
Cholesterol 32.6 mg
Calcium 65.95 mg
Iron 2.29 mg
Zinc 1.9 mg
Vitamin A 264.01 ug
Vitamin C 20.99 g
Folic acid 43.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1742.84 mg
Sugars 6.59 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed