Amandelmoppen dutch almond cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Whisk the soft butter with the sugar until you get a fluffy texture.
- Continue whisking and add the in eggs gradually, until you get a light and creamy mixture.
- Mix the spices, the gluten-free flour, the raising agent and the ground almonds together. Add to the mixture whilst whisking.
- Slightly flour your hands and form little dough balls of about 20 g.
- Decorate the cookies putting slivered almonds on top.
- Bake at 180ºC for approximately 20 minutes, or until the cookies are slightly golden brown.
- Leave to cool on a rack.
- We take as reference for a portion the number of cookies made.
- In a modular oven, set the programme 3/4/3.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.42 g
Saturates 8.59 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.57 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.57 g
Cholesterol 54.85 mg
Calcium 7.19 mg
Iron 0.18 mg
Zinc 0.07 mg
Vitamin A 162.34 ug
Vitamin C 0.05 g
Folic acid 2.72 ug
Salt (Sodium) 3.64 mg
Sugars 3.04 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed