Kneading time: 13'
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC.
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing:
2nd Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough: 20' balls /30' bars
3rd Fermentation of a formed piece: +/- 1h
Baking time: 25'/30'
Temperature of the oven: 205 ºC.
- Divide it into pieces of 100 g.
- Knead the pieces and let ferment for 20' airtight.
- Form pointed loaves and place them over wooden board or a cloth well sprinkled with flour.
- When the loaves have fermented for 30' airtight, they should increase in volume, then they are floured and marked with a rhombus using a fine roller.
- Ferment them with the diamond cut facing down, without moisture.
- Once fermented, turn them over and bake with steam.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed