Braised chicken with mixed vegetables
Ground white pepper 0.75 g
Sunflower oil 0.15 l
Tomato 0.05 kg
Carrots 0.025 kg
Potatoes 0.3 kg
Frozen peas 0.15 kg
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
- Prepare a poultry stock.
For the vegetables:
- Peel and chop the carrot into cubes. Steam or cook English style.
- Peel the green beans and cut into a diamond shape. Steam or cook English style.
- Clean and cut the mushrooms into quarters and then sauté.
For braising the chicken:
- Cut the garlic into slices, the onion into paysanne, the carrot into thin half-moons and the tomato into quarters. Sauté the vegetables starting with the hardest first.
- Add salt and pepper and grease the chicken, then place in the oven at 200 ºC with the breasts facing upwards.
- Once browned, add the sautéed vegetables, white wine and stock without completely covering the chicken. Turn over, lower the oven temperature to 180ºC and leave to cook.
- Ration the chicken (two thighs and two breasts).
For the sauce:
- Strain the leftover juice and separate the vegetables with a Chinese colander.
- Add flour (40 g/l) to the vegetables, leave to cook and then add the juice. Lastly, add the poultry stock.
- Let boil, blend and strain with a Chinese colander. Add some salt.
HOW TO SERVE
- Sauté the chicken and heat up.
- Heap up the vegetables.
- Place the chicken on a plate, pour sauce over the top and then place the vegetables on the side.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.64 g
Saturates 13.27 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 21.92 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 26.99 g
Cholesterol 304.25 mg
Calcium 173.53 mg
Iron 5.96 mg
Zinc 3.61 mg
Vitamin A 605.54 ug
Vitamin C 47.77 g
Folic acid 157.8 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1085.0 mg
Sugars 12.41 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed