‘Menestra’ (boiled vegetables stew) with fried sauce
- Make a white stock and reduce it until it thickens.
- Steam or boil the vegetables together if they are frozen. If using fresh vegetables cook them separately.
- Add the reduced stock to the cooked vegetables, place the diced bacon on top.
- Heat in the oven until the bacon is golden brown.
- Heat intense olive oil and the garlic cut into slices in a pan.
- Stir vigorously so that the oil and the stock mix and emulsify.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 9.76 g
Saturates 6.41 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 20.38 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.43 g
Cholesterol 10.13 mg
Calcium 147.59 mg
Iron 3.16 mg
Zinc 1.37 mg
Vitamin A 1255.52 ug
Vitamin C 48.55 g
Folic acid 180.16 ug
Salt (Sodium) 144.97 mg
Sugars 10.77 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed