Monkfish ravioli in clam sauce
Prawns 0.1 kg
Clams 0.5 kg
Plain flour 0.02 kg
For the pasta (6 ravioli per portion):
- Prepare fresh pasta sheet.
- Place a sheet in a ravioli mould, previously floured.
- Save another sheet to cover the ravioli once stuffed.
For the stuffing:
- Peel and cut the garlic and parsley into brunoise (save half of it for the sauce).
- Peel and finely cut the prawns.
- Clean and cut the monkfish into portions the same size as the prawns.
- Sauté the garlic together with the monkfish and add the prawns and chopped parsley.
- Bend with a little sauce americaine, thicken and season.
Stuff the ravioli along with the mould:
- Brush the pasta sheet that is stuffed with beaten egg.
- Fill the gaps of the ravioli mould and cover with the other pasta sheet brushed with beaten egg, in order to seal the borders of each ravioli, press and use the remaining pasta if needed.
- Gently remove each ravioli from the mould.
- Prepare the sauce:
- Heat the garlic in oil, add the clams and the flour.
- Cover with fumet, add the parsley and some saffron threads.
- Let cook covered until clams open.
- Boil the ravioli and strain.
- Add the ravioli to the sauce and bring to the boil.
- Place the ravioli onto the centre of the plate and the clams on the side and decorate with some chives.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.16 g
Saturates 3.33 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 14.13 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.29 g
Cholesterol 36.86 mg
Calcium 179.61 mg
Iron 6.66 mg
Zinc 3.35 mg
Vitamin A 171.18 ug
Vitamin C 39.2 g
Folic acid 151.15 ug
Salt (Sodium) 917.78 mg
Sugars 11.89 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed