Porrusalda (leek and potato stew) with pork ribs
- Make a white stock.
- Chop the ribs into 2 cm cubes. Leave the chorizo whole. Cook everything in boiling water for 60 minutes and then drain and slice the chorizo.
- Remove the fat from the cooking water and then add it to the white stock.
- Clean the leek and then chop into 2 or 3 cm pieces.
- Chop the onion into brunoise, sauté and then add the leeks.
- Peel and roughly chop the potato and then sauté with the onions and leeks.
- Add the white stock.
- The chorizo and ribs can be added at any time, as they are already cooked. They are usually added at the beginning of the cooking process so that they cook for a little longer together with the potatoes.
- The cooking time should be around 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add salt.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 13.62 g
Saturates 3.13 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.28 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.88 g
Cholesterol 17.17 mg
Calcium 229.17 mg
Iron 5.32 mg
Zinc 1.8 mg
Vitamin A 331.52 ug
Vitamin C 107.94 g
Folic acid 269.52 ug
Salt (Sodium) 80.89 mg
Sugars 20.68 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed