Medium golden apple 1.0 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Wash the apples, remove the core with a corner and give them a cut in the skin in the shape of a circle so that it does not burst whilst baking.
- Place the apples on a tray.
- Sprinkle the apples with sugar, add the white wine and add the cinnamon stick.
- Bake in the oven at 200 ºC until the apple is baked.
- Once the apples are baked, remove them from the gastronorm plate and put them in bowls. Reserve the cooking juice.
- Reduce the juice from the cooking process and whisk.
- Stuff the apples with the help of a piping bag.
- Sprinkle the stuffed apples with icing sugar and decorate with half a red cherry.
- Serve with the reduced juice from the cooking.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.12 g
Saturates 0.86 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.64 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.18 g
Cholesterol 38.65 mg
Calcium 55.42 mg
Iron 1.38 mg
Zinc 0.5 mg
Vitamin A 34.57 ug
Vitamin C 22.2 g
Folic acid 16.58 ug
Salt (Sodium) 43.2 mg
Sugars 31.89 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed