Frozen spinach 0.175 kg
Minced meat 0.2 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
For the filling:
- Chop the onion into brunoise from the seasoning of the stuffing.
- Mince the meat.
- Gently fry the onion, sauté the minced meat on top and bind it with the tomato sauce, set aside.
- Cook the spinach in the English style, drain and chop.
- Mix the spinach with part of the bechamel.
- Add colour to the remaining tomato sauce and set aside for the lasagne.
- Place a layer of pasta on a greased tray.
- Spread over the meat sauce place another layer of pasta on top.
- Add the spinach mixture and another layer of pasta.
- Add the sauce, cover with the bechamel and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Heat and cook au gratin in the oven.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.96 g
Saturates 10.43 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.88 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.36 g
Cholesterol 65.24 mg
Calcium 452.44 mg
Iron 3.91 mg
Zinc 2.45 mg
Vitamin A 348.8 ug
Vitamin C 38.22 g
Folic acid 106.61 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1005.49 mg
Sugars 10.79 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed