Frozen bonito (tuna loin) 1.0 kg
Table salt 5.357 g
- Wash and chop the albacore into medallions, slices or half-slices depending on the size.
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
- Prepare a fumet.
- Fillet the mushrooms and sauté.
- Chop the shallot into brunoise and sauté, then add the salted and floured albacore and turn .
- Add a little more flour if necessary, pour a little wine and brandy, then let reduce and add the fumet.
- Season with tomato sauce to give it some colour and then leave to cook.
- Add the sautéed mushrooms and add salt if required, then sprinkle with parsley cut into brunoise.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.97 g
Saturates 5.24 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.48 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 8.42 g
Cholesterol 93.33 mg
Calcium 198.6 mg
Iron 5.76 mg
Zinc 3.08 mg
Vitamin A 272.46 ug
Vitamin C 63.79 g
Folic acid 209.7 ug
Salt (Sodium) 503.22 mg
Sugars 16.88 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed