Rice and vegetables
Round grain steamed rice 0.5 kg
Frozen chopped artichoke 0.1 kg
Frozen peas 0.09 kg
Runner beans 0.1 kg
For the rice with vegetables:
- Cut the beans into rhombus and the sweet pepper into thin strips.
- Clean the mushrooms with kitchen paper and cut it into quarters.
- Chop the carrot and the green pepper into cubes of 1 cm.
- Cut the garlic and the leek into brunoise.
- Cook in boiling water or steam the beans, the carrots, the artichokes and the frozen peas.
- Fry the garlic and the green pepper. Then, the leek, and finally, the mushrooms.
- Add the rice and cook.
- Spread over the garnish.
- Cover with two parts of water per each part of rice, the lemon juice and the tomato sauce to give colour.
- Add salt.
- Let boil for 15 minutes on the hob or the oven.
- Let sit for 10 minutes and plate up.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 17.01 g
Saturates 0.84 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.26 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.13 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 239.06 mg
Iron 4.37 mg
Zinc 1.1 mg
Vitamin A 979.86 ug
Vitamin C 126.75 g
Folic acid 216.03 ug
Salt (Sodium) 127.38 mg
Sugars 23.1 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed