Rice and vegetables
Round grain steamed rice 0.5 kg
Frozen chopped artichoke 0.1 kg
Frozen peas 0.09 kg
Bean 0.1 kg
For the rice with vegetables:
- Cut the beans into rhombus and the sweet pepper into thin strips.
- Clean the mushrooms with kitchen paper and cut it into quarters.
- Chop the carrot and the green pepper into cubes of 1 cm.
- Cut the garlic and the leek into brunoise.
- Cook in boiling water or steam the beans, the carrots, the artichokes and the frozen peas.
- Fry the garlic and the green pepper. Then, the leek, and finally, the mushrooms.
- Add the rice and cook.
- Spread over the garnish.
- Cover with two parts of water per each part of rice, the lemon juice and the tomato sauce to give colour.
- Add salt.
- Let boil for 15 minutes on the hob or the oven.
- Let sit for 10 minutes and plate up.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 24.56 g
Saturates 1.11 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.27 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.61 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 392.44 mg
Iron 7.0 mg
Zinc 1.76 mg
Vitamin A 1249.92 ug
Vitamin C 181.59 g
Folic acid 400.15 ug
Salt (Sodium) 138.32 mg
Sugars 40.42 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed