Traditional plum cake
Oranges 2.0 kg
Corinto raisins 212.5 g
Mermelada de naranja 0.025 kg
Creamed margarine 0.15 kg
Table salt 2.5 g
Raising agent 25.0 g
- Chop the dried raisins, plums and apricots.
- Juice the oranges and set aside.
- Mix the orange juice, the orange peel, the jam and the dried fruits in a bowl. Put this mixture in the fridge for about 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Soften the margarine and mix it with the brown sugar and honey.
- Once the mixture is combined, gradually incorporate it.
- Mix in the oil and vanilla extract. set aside.
- Sift the flour, salt, cinnamon and raising agent in another bowl.
- Set aside 1/5 of this mixture to coat the dried fruits. This way you will prevent them from sinking when baking the cake.
- Add the wet ingredients with the flour. Mix until well combined and incorporate the coated dried fruits and chopped almonds. Mix.
- Grease and flour the mould. Pour the batter into the mould and bake at 180 ºC for approximately 45 minutes.
- Let the cake completely cool down.
- We take as reference for a portion the whole plum cake.
- In a moduar oven, set the programme 3 (top rack) 4 (middle rack) 3 (bottom rack), with the valve open.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 30.34 g
Saturates 14.6 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 43.76 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 18.31 g
Cholesterol 379.18 mg
Calcium 377.61 mg
Iron 10.98 mg
Zinc 3.32 mg
Vitamin A 359.5 ug
Vitamin C 152.24 g
Folic acid 199.81 ug
Salt (Sodium) 618.6 mg
Sugars 193.75 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed