Vichyssoise with salmon tartar, tomato, granny smith and guacamole toast
Ground white pepper 0.5 g
Salmon 0.25 kg
Salad tomato 0.25 kg
Granny Smith apple 0.1 kg
Vinaigrette sauce 0.025 l
French bread stick 0.25 ud
Guacamole 0.125 kg
Chives 2.5 g
For the vichyssoise:
- Make a vegetable stock.
- Chop the spring onions into julienne and the leeks into half-moons.
- Sauté the onion , add the leeks and let it simmer.
- Add the roughly cut potatoes, drain the excess oil, add the stock and let it boil for 30 minutes.
- Add the milk and the cream and boil for 5 more minutes.
- Blend, strain,boil and add salt and pepper to taste. Allow it to cool.
For the tartar:
- Remove the skin, scales and dark areas from the salmon.Cut it into small dices.
- Cut the tomato into dices.
- Cut the Granny Smith into small squares.
- Season with salt, white pepper and vinaigrette sauce.
- Prepare the servings needed with a plating ring by mixing all the ingredients.
For the decoration:
- Toast the slices of bread and top them with the guacamole.
- Very finely chopped chives, sesame oil.
- Place the vichyssoise cream in a soup bowl.
- Garnish with the tartar placed in the middle.
- Decorate with the chives and some drops of sesame oil.
- Serve with the toasted bread and guacamole.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 17.1 g
Saturates 6.4 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 13.49 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.53 g
Cholesterol 30.57 mg
Calcium 489.26 mg
Iron 7.57 mg
Zinc 1.73 mg
Vitamin A 539.37 ug
Vitamin C 136.35 g
Folic acid 380.39 ug
Salt (Sodium) 651.29 mg
Sugars 36.49 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed