Ham croquettes in Thermomix
- Boil two eggs for 10 minutes. Let them cool, peel, chop and set aside.
- Place the ham cut into pieces into the thermomix. Chop at no. 10, 5 seconds. Remove and set aside.
- Place the butter in the thermomix for 2 minutes / 100 ºC / spoon speed.
- Add the chopped ham for 3 minutes / varoma / spoon speed.
- Add the flour. For 4 minutes / varoma / speed 1.
- Add the poultry stock and the milk for 18 minutes / 100 ºC / speed 3.
- Add the chopped eggs and finish mixing with the spatula.
- Pour the bechamel on a tray greased with oil (so that the dough does not stick). Cover with a transparent film, store in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- Once cold, shape the croquettes with a spoon and bread.
- Fry in plenty of hot oil and drain on absorbent paper.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.62 g
Saturates 30.38 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 66.65 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 10.4 g
Cholesterol 238.51 mg
Calcium 284.17 mg
Iron 3.18 mg
Zinc 3.0 mg
Vitamin A 336.94 ug
Vitamin C 3.6 g
Folic acid 37.71 ug
Salt (Sodium) 876.72 mg
Sugars 11.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed