Mixing time: 15´/ 17´
Mass temperature: 24 ºC
1st Fermentation of undivided dough: 30´
2nd Fermentation piece of divided dough: 5'.
3rd Fermentation formed piece: 1.5 h
Cooking time: 15´/ 35´
Oven temperature: 190 ºC
- Knead all the ingredients together until you get a fine and elastic dough. The kneading must be intense as we are using strong flour.
- Leave to rest 30 minutes.
- Divide into pieces of 60 g and shape into little balls.
- Form a traditional Brioche, round and braided, and place into moulds. It can also be made in the form of a loaf, (in this case follow instructions of the recipe for loaves and dividing and forming.)
- Place the pieces tightly on plates and ferment at 30 °C and 75 % humidity.
- Once the pieces are fermented, brush over beaten egg.
- Bake without steam
- This is a bun of French origin very appreciated for breakfasts and lunches. Its base formula is used in the making of other pastries and desserts like French toast.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.13 g
Saturates 4.02 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.09 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.46 g
Cholesterol 45.27 mg
Calcium 10.29 mg
Iron 0.67 mg
Zinc 0.43 mg
Vitamin A 81.92 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 42.23 ug
Salt (Sodium) 36.71 mg
Sugars 4.75 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed