- Knead all the ingredients for 10'. Until it has an elastic consistency.
- Separate a third of the mass and add the cocoa.
- Do not shape.
- In the laminator, between baking paper, spread the margarine with a little flour.
- Roll out the dough and add a little fat inside. Roll out.
- Make a single turn and without letting it rest, a double turn.
- With the help of a brush, add a little water to the surface of the dough and stick the cocoa to it.
- Laminate 0.5 cm thick.
- Cut the pieces with a croissant roll and form the croissant shapes.
- Ferment the pieces between 1 h 45 minutes and 2 h at 28 ºC with 80 % humidity.
- Preheat the oven to 210 ºC.
- Brush with egg.
- Cook at 210 ºC for approximately 18 to 20 minutes.
- Approximate unit weight 80-90 g.
- Per kg of dough, 300 g of margarine puff pastry and approximately 75 g of cocoa.
- In a modular oven, program 3 (ceiling) -4 (mouth) -3 (floor), open shot.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.62 g
Saturates 6.22 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 10.36 g
Cholesterol 33.12 mg
Calcium 31.89 mg
Iron 1.14 mg
Zinc 0.6 mg
Vitamin A 5.85 ug
Vitamin C 0.3 g
Folic acid 51.2 ug
Salt (Sodium) 721.13 mg
Sugars 6.84 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed