Kneading time: 15´
Temperature of the dough: 24 ºC
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing: 45´
2nd Fermentation per piece of the divided dough: 10´
3rd Fermentation of a formed piece: +/- 30´
Baking time: 25´/30´
Temperature of the oven: 230 ºC
- Divide in pieces of +/- 350 g.
- Make them into balls and let settle.
- Shape them into loaves 60cm long.
- Place on cloths or in floured drawers with the joint of the loaf facing downwards.
- Ferment without moisture.
- The volume should be approximately twice the initial size.
- Place the floured loaves on baking sheets, with the joint on one side of the loaf.
- Make 7 or 8 longitudinal and parallel slashes down each one.
- Steam bake.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed