Piquillo red peppers filled with hake and shellfish
No. 3 frozen hake 0.3 kg
Fumet 0.25 l
Bulk mussels, frozen 0.075 kg
Peeled frozen prawns 0.075 kg
Mussel in shell, frozen 0.125 kg
Sunflower oil 0.15 l
- Clean the hake and cut it into large pieces.
- Chop the mussels and prawns into brunoise.
- Chop the garlic, onion and leek into brunoise for the stuffing.
- Open the cans of pepper and cut the edges to make them even.
- Prepare the stock with the fumet, wine and aromatic herbs.
- Cook the fish in the broth, let it cool down and then crumble the fish. (Reserve the broth for the American sauce)
- Make an American sauce with the stock.
- Make a 70 g bechamel (roux 70x70) to bind the seafood for the filling.
Make the seafood and vegetable filling:
- Soften the garlic, onion and leek, add the mussels and prawns.
- Flambé and finish cooking.
- Mix the crumbled fish with the seafood and bind it with the bechamel.
- Stuff the peppers with the filling, batter and fry.
- Heat the stuffed peppers in the oven, cover them with the American sauce and place a mussel in it’s shell in the middle per serving.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.22 g
Saturates 6.51 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.49 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 21.25 g
Cholesterol 140.49 mg
Calcium 343.35 mg
Iron 5.81 mg
Zinc 2.96 mg
Vitamin A 257.92 ug
Vitamin C 52.17 g
Folic acid 200.4 ug
Salt (Sodium) 903.68 mg
Sugars 19.94 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish
- Cuisine type
- Tratamiento de la leche
- Additional culinary preparation
- Production site
- Maridaje bebida
- Food pairing
- Fat percentage
- Conservation technique
- Seasonal recipes
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed