Sarriena salad (Albacore, green beans, baked potato and eggs)
- Boil the potatoes with their skin on, peel and slice.
- Boil the eggs, peel and cut into halves.
- Cut the beans into sticks, boil (in water and salt), drain and set aside.
- Chop the piquillo pepper, the caper and the pickle into brunoise to garnish the salad.
- Clean and chop the lettuce.
- Drain the tuna, the carrot and the olives.
- Cut the green pepper into very thin rings.
- Place the lettuce, the carrot, the beans, the egg and the potatoes on the plate.
- Spread out the green pepper rings, the tuna and the black olives on top.
- Finally, spread out the piquillo, the caper and the pickle on top of the potato.
- Dress the salad with a vinaigrette.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.16 g
Saturates 1.93 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.69 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.59 g
Cholesterol 114.84 mg
Calcium 68.59 mg
Iron 1.99 mg
Zinc 0.77 mg
Vitamin A 538.4 ug
Vitamin C 34.36 g
Folic acid 42.64 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1325.44 mg
Sugars 3.71 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed