Alkatene porrusalda (leek and potato stew) with pork ribs
- Chop the ribs into pieces of about 3 cm and chop 80 g per portion (4 or 5 pieces).
Chop the vegetables:
- Onion into thin brunoise.
- Leek into two or three cm pieces.
- Roughly cut the potatoes.
- The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
- White stock.
- Cook the ribs separately in boiling water.
- Remove the fat from the cooking water and then add to the white stock.
For the porrusalda:
- Sauté the onion and add the leek when almost done. Sauté again.
- When half done, add the potatoes. When hot, add the white stock, ribs and let cook until the potatoes are soft. The cooking time should be 20 to 25 minutes.
- Adjust to taste and thickness.
- Place the porrusalda on a plate and then place 4 or 5 ribs on top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 15.21 g
Saturates 7.26 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 21.31 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.58 g
Cholesterol 32.1 mg
Calcium 273.02 mg
Iron 5.89 mg
Zinc 2.33 mg
Vitamin A 448.54 ug
Vitamin C 121.67 g
Folic acid 378.58 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2015.69 mg
Sugars 23.13 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed