- Mix all the ingredients together until you get a smooth and stretchy dough. Its temperature should be about 25 ºC.
- Let the dough rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide it into portions of 80 g. Roll the portions and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Spray the surface and dust flour over the portions.
- Let them ferment at 30 ºC in a humid environment (70 %).
- Bake with steam at 190 ºC for 10 minutes (valve closed). Then, open the valve and bake for another 5 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.36 g
Saturates 0.36 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.3 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.55 g
Cholesterol 0.01 mg
Calcium 14.52 mg
Iron 1.07 mg
Zinc 0.71 mg
Vitamin A 3.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.11 g
Folic acid 49.1 ug
Salt (Sodium) 415.81 mg
Sugars 0.25 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed