Sauteed rice with vegetables and meat
Round grain steamed rice 0.5 kg
Beef roll 0.4 kg
- Prepare a white stock.
- Chop the vegetables:
- Dice the carrots.
- Cut the green beans in rhombuses.
- Dice the zucchini.
- Brunoise the onion.
- Slice and quarter the mushrooms.
- Maintain the cherry tomatoes whole.
- Cut the beef into strips of 2 cm.
- To prepare the rice:
- Stir fry the vegetables at a high temperature.
- Seal the meat and deglaze the pan with the stock and the soy sauce to make the most of the juices.
- Boil the rice in boiling water with salt, then drain and rinse.
- Heat the vegetables with a little fat in a bowl.
- Add the rice, the meat and more stock.
- Stir fry everything together until it is hot.
- Salt to taste.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 11.68 g
Saturates 33.38 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 61.48 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 121.42 g
Cholesterol 53.0 mg
Calcium 154.1 mg
Iron 4.77 mg
Zinc 3.37 mg
Vitamin A 651.1 ug
Vitamin C 52.75 g
Folic acid 136.7 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2645.15 mg
Sugars 14.72 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed