Tuna, cheese and cucumber futomaki sushi
Frozen bonito (tuna loin) 0.25 kg
Pepino holandés 0.15 kg
Cheese spread 0.2 kg
Mayonnaise sauce 0.025 l
- Prepare the tuna: cut it into strips of 1 x 1 cm.
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into strips of 0,5 x 0,5 cm.
- Prepare the sushi rice.
- Prepare the futomaki:
- Cover a bamboo mat with cling film and open out the nori seaweed placing the shiny part face down. Spread out the rice with wet hands on 3/4 of the seaweed (leave 1/4 without rice to be able to close it easier).
- Then, place the spreadable cheese, the cucumber and the tuna in the middle.
- Wrap the futomaki with the help of the mat and slightly press so that the ingredients stick together.
- Cut into 8 or 10 pieces with a slightly moistened sharp knife.
- Finally, decorate with a drop of spicy mayonnaise.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.04 g
Saturates 7.08 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.94 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.06 g
Cholesterol 61.5 mg
Calcium 220.79 mg
Iron 2.27 mg
Zinc 1.83 mg
Vitamin A 190.9 ug
Vitamin C 3.28 g
Folic acid 13.85 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1146.2 mg
Sugars 8.29 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed