Uramaki sushi with salmon, avocado and cheese
- Make the salmon and cut it into strips of 1x 1cm.
- Peel the avocados and cut them into 1/2 cm strips, season to taste with salt and lemon juice.
- Make the sushi rice.
- Cut the nori seaweed leaves in half.
- To make the uramaki:
- To make the sushi take a bamboo sushi mat and place a sheet of Nori seaweed on top. With wet hands place the rice over the seaweed.
- After, turn it upside down and place the cheese, avocado and salmon with the help of a mat.
- Roll up the uramaki slowly and press lightly with both hands.
- Baste the rolls with sesame.
- Using a lightly moistened sharp knife cut into 6-8 pieces.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.94 g
Saturates 7.33 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.59 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.52 g
Cholesterol 42.75 mg
Calcium 223.24 mg
Iron 1.25 mg
Zinc 10.18 mg
Vitamin A 135.91 ug
Vitamin C 3.9 g
Folic acid 23.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1094.78 mg
Sugars 6.17 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed