Roasted pork "Mexican tacos" with onion and peppers
- Fillet the boneless pork to obtain strips of 3 cm of length and 2 cm of width.
- Cut the onion into julienne strips and the red and green bell peppers into strips.
- Prepare the Mexican corn pancakes.
- Cook the meat, the onion and the peppers in a very hot pan. Don’t over crowd the pan to avoid the pan getting cold and therefore instead of stir frying it will boil the food.
- Once the meat and the vegetables are cooked, add salt, pepper and some drops of tabasco.
- Fill in the “Mexican” tacos and serve two per portion.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.17 g
Saturates 13.78 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 40.69 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 14.36 g
Cholesterol 193.7 mg
Calcium 159.2 mg
Iron 6.28 mg
Zinc 8.33 mg
Vitamin A 213.69 ug
Vitamin C 150.79 g
Folic acid 41.24 ug
Salt (Sodium) 432.83 mg
Sugars 8.02 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed