- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC.
- Place the yeast in a bowl. Add 300 ml of warm water of the total amount. Let it rest for five minutes until the yeast dissolves.
- Mix the wheat flour, the semolina flour, the salt and the oil in a bowl.
- Pour the dissolved yeast into the water.
- Pre-knead the mixture at low speed for 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the water little by little and knead at a higher speed for 10 minutes until a homogeneous and elastic dough is obtained.
- Let the dough rest in an oiled container for about an hour and a quarter.
- Gently fold the dough a few times and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into pieces of 250 g press down on them lightly to obtain a round and flat bread.
- Ferment for approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
- Brush the surface with egg and spread the sesame and poppy seeds.
- Gently Poke the surface of the pieces.
- Bake it with a little steam for approximately 30 minutes at 200 ºC.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.28 g
Saturates 10.01 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.34 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.56 g
Cholesterol 32.66 mg
Calcium 1284.26 mg
Iron 298.55 mg
Zinc 117.86 mg
Vitamin A 28.69 ug
Vitamin C 0.04 g
Folic acid 59090.39 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1237.29 mg
Sugars 0.11 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed