"Fideua" with barnacles, clams and wild asparagus
Barnacles 0.25 kg
Clams 0.4 kg
For the pasta:
- Prepare fresh pasta made in a special machine using water infused with saffron.
- Form the noodles.
For the sauce:
- Make a wholesome but light American sauce.
- We need a little more fumet for the setup.
For the garnish:
- Cook the wild asparagus and barnacles separately in salted boiling water.
- Cool everything in iced water and then drain.
- Chop the asparagus into three pieces each.
HOW TO SERVE
- Open the clams with some fumet.
- Remove the outer skin of the barnacles.
- Cook the noodles English style and drain.
- Sauté the noodles with a little olive oil, add some americaine sauce and some fumet left over from the opening of the clams, and leave al dente.
- Add the barnacles, clams and wild asparagus, remove from the heat and let stand for a couple of minutes.
- Plate up in a neat way and giving a certain prominence to the clams and barnacles.
- We can sprinkle over chopped parsley or chives.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.78 g
Saturates 3.31 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 14.24 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.42 g
Cholesterol 8.36 mg
Calcium 140.78 mg
Iron 5.87 mg
Zinc 2.92 mg
Vitamin A 138.62 ug
Vitamin C 33.85 g
Folic acid 124.19 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1049.64 mg
Sugars 9.1 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed