Roasted squab with collard greens
Leek 0.5 ud
Tomato 0.05 kg
Cooking port 0.1 l
Dark poultry stock 0.5 l
Extra conference pear 0.2 kg
Butter 0.05 kg
For the squabs:
- Separate the thighs, breasts and wings.
- Make a dark poultry stock. In this case, use the gutted and cleaned carcasses of the squab.
- Stew the wings and thighs with the vegetables and Port wine.
- Remove the cooked wings and thighs and blend the sauce from the stew with a turmix.
For the garnish:
- Chop the cabbage into julienne and blanch.
- Julienne the carrot, courgette and green pepper and sauté.
- Chop garlic into brunoise.
- Peel the pear, cut it into segments and blanch it in boiling water so that it does not brown.
- Fry vegetable chips. In this case, leek cut into julienne.
- Cook the greased breasts in a very hot pan. Leave to rest on a plate covered with aluminium foil.
- Heat the thigh and wing stew in the sauce.
- Sauté the vegetables with garlic.
- Brown the pear with a little butter.
- Carve the breast and plate the squab on top of the stir-fried vegetables.
- Sauté with the sauce from the stew.
- Serve with the sautéed pear.
- Decorate with the fried leek.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.71 g
Saturates 11.97 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 13.88 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.37 g
Cholesterol 293.0 mg
Calcium 109.4 mg
Iron 1.94 mg
Zinc 0.52 mg
Vitamin A 548.1 ug
Vitamin C 74.83 g
Folic acid 107.24 ug
Salt (Sodium) 428.24 mg
Sugars 15.1 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed