Pilchards with Bilbaine sauce
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Prepare the Bilbaine sauce.
- Cut the potatoes into 3 cm slices, soften and place onto a baking tray forming a bed. Season.
- On top of the potatoes (without the softend onion) place the seasoned fish.
- Put some garlic on top of each fish portion and pour over the Bilbaine sauce.
- Bake at 180 ºC until the fish is done. Sprinkle with parsley cut into brunoise.
- Plate up the pilchards and pour the Bilbaine sauce over them. Put the potatoes and the onion as garnish.
- It may also be garnished with some salad, peppers, etc.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.06 g
Saturates 11.42 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 27.55 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 10.12 g
Cholesterol 253.64 mg
Calcium 216.15 mg
Iron 5.09 mg
Zinc 1.76 mg
Vitamin A 224.0 ug
Vitamin C 45.86 g
Folic acid 53.41 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1354.07 mg
Sugars 1.66 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed