Natural thistles with clams in green sauce
For the thistles:
Prepare a white stock, dissolving the flour in water with the juice of half a lemon and some salt.
Clean the thistles with a peeler, removing the strings and rub them with lemon juice.
Introduce the white stock into a fast pressure cooker and bring to the boil.
Add the thistles and close the pot.
Cook for approximately 5 minutes.
Once tender, leave them to cool in the stock.
Remove them and cut them.
Reserve in the fridge well covered.
For the green sauce:
For the clams:
- Immerse the clams in cold water with salt for 1 hour.
- Rinse and drain.
For the langoustines:
- Peel the langoustines leaving the head and the last ring of the tail.
- Chopped parsley.
- Open the clams in green sauce.
- Add the thistles and the peeled langoustines to the sauté with the green sauce and the clams and bring to the boil.
- Salt to taste.
- Add chopped parsley and serve.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed