Artichokes à la marinara
Frozen chopped artichoke 1.0 kg
Bulk mussels, frozen 0.25 kg
- Make a tomato sauce.
- Wash the mussels, remove their beards and steam them until open.
- Remove the mussel shells and keep the mussels in the stock (it can be used frozen).
- Steam or cook the artichokes with plenty of water. If the artichokes are fresh, cook them in a white stock.
- Chop some parsley into brunoise.
How to prepare the marinara sauce:
- Make a green sauce with the fumet and the mussel stock.
- Add the tomato sauce to impart colour, add salt and add more parsley.
- Mix the artichokes with the marinara sauce and the mussels.
- Heat and serve.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 20.04 g
Saturates 1.67 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.69 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.16 g
Cholesterol 50.04 mg
Calcium 306.45 mg
Iron 7.34 mg
Zinc 4.38 mg
Vitamin A 208.32 ug
Vitamin C 67.59 g
Folic acid 242.64 ug
Salt (Sodium) 857.75 mg
Sugars 20.1 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed