Macaroni with chicken and mushrooms
Table salt 3.75 g
Ground white pepper 0.05 g
- Make a poultry stock.
- Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces and sauté the breasts seasoned with salt and pepper. Keep for later.
- Boil the pasta.
- Chop the garlic into brunoise.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Stir fry the garlic in oil, add the mushrooms and stew them.
- Make a velouté sauce with the poultry stock.
- Mix the pasta with the chicken breast , vegetables and the velouté sauce.
- Sprinkle with powdered cheese.
- Gratinate and warm in the oven.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 9.32 g
Saturates 4.49 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.04 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.95 g
Cholesterol 77.71 mg
Calcium 272.61 mg
Iron 4.58 mg
Zinc 2.64 mg
Vitamin A 297.18 ug
Vitamin C 36.28 g
Folic acid 171.85 ug
Salt (Sodium) 536.64 mg
Sugars 14.13 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed