Fideua with rabbit and chicken
Rabbit 0.1 kg
Frozen peas 0.125 kg
For the white stock.
- Chop the onion and the green pepper into brunoise.
- Chop the red pepper into 1 cm dice.
- Wash and chop the rabbit and chicken into small pieces.
- Sauté the onion and green pepper.
- When the onion and pepper are well sautéed, sauté the meat pieces on top.
- Steam the peas or cook them English style.
- Sauté the noodles with a little oil and add the meat sautéed with the onion, peas and pepper.
- Add two and a half parts of the stock for each portion of rice.
- Cook in a very hot oven or on a stove. The time depends on the type of noodle we use, although it is usually about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove and let stand for a few minutes and sprinkle over some parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 17.01 g
Saturates 1.98 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.94 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.39 g
Cholesterol 62.34 mg
Calcium 276.91 mg
Iron 6.13 mg
Zinc 2.57 mg
Vitamin A 719.59 ug
Vitamin C 135.52 g
Folic acid 272.98 ug
Salt (Sodium) 458.48 mg
Sugars 31.45 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed