Courgettes filled with ham and cheese
For the vegetable cream:
- Prepare the white stock.
- Chop the onion into julienne and the carrot and leek into half-moons.
- Soften the vegetables in this order: onion, carrot and leek.
- Add the potato and rice.
- Leave to cook until the rice and potato are well cooked.
- Blend and season.
For the filled courgettes:
- Cut the courgettes into slices ½ cm approx.
- Cut the ham and cheese into thin slices.
- Fill the courgette slices with the ham and cheese.
- Coat the sandwiches and fry in oil (not too hot).
- How to serve.
- Add the cream to the plate and place the breaded and hot courgettes sandwiches on top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 13.01 g
Saturates 6.58 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.88 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.42 g
Cholesterol 117.3 mg
Calcium 527.36 mg
Iron 5.81 mg
Zinc 3.53 mg
Vitamin A 693.59 ug
Vitamin C 104.55 g
Folic acid 303.45 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1284.0 mg
Sugars 34.47 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed