Manzana golden ultracongelada cubos 0.375 kg
Diluted caramel 0.083 l
- The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
- Diluted caramel
HOW TO SERVE:
- Caramelise the moulds with diluted caramel.
- Scald and cut the apple into cubes.
- Cut sponge cake pieces into cubes.
- Infuse the milk with the cinnamon stick.
- Mix the eggs with sugar and cream.
- Add the hot milk, drain and set aside.
- Place some sponge cake and apple cubes on the caramel.
- Pour some créme caramel cream on top.
- Repeat this process until the mould is full.
- Cook in a bain-marie in the oven at 180 ºC.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool, remove from the mould and then ration.
- Serve with a button of whipped cream.
- Make sure that the bain-marie water does not boil, otherwise the pudding will have holes.
- The pudding sets when the inside reaches 85 ºC. You can check using your fingertips to see if it is set.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.86 g
Saturates 8.11 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.79 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.03 g
Cholesterol 200.11 mg
Calcium 123.77 mg
Iron 0.97 mg
Zinc 0.85 mg
Vitamin A 176.15 ug
Vitamin C 1.28 g
Folic acid 25.62 ug
Salt (Sodium) 141.17 mg
Sugars 50.61 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed