Cod and ‘piquillo’ pepper pintxo (fingerfood)
- With a dough cutter, cut ten pieces of white bread (or a baguette) and toast in the oven.
- Put 0, 3 l of oil into a pan and on a low heat slowly cook the peppers along with 2 cloves of garlic cut into brunoise. Once cooked, add in the sugar.
- Let them cool down completely, slice them open and cut them with the dough cutter.
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes. Sauté and season.
- Meanwhile, gently and slowly cook the cod loin in the same oil with the rest of garlic cloves at a low temperature.
- Take out the cod loin and emulsify the oil to make the pilpil sauce.
- Place a pepper over the slice of toasted bread. Then, place the potato and the cod loin on top (adapt the quantity of cod to its size). Lastly, pour the pilpil sauce over the toast.
- Decorate with pansy petals.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.48 g
Saturates 13.05 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 79.04 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 8.07 g
Cholesterol 10.52 mg
Calcium 8.74 mg
Iron 0.22 mg
Zinc 0.14 mg
Vitamin A 202.0 ug
Vitamin C 3.04 g
Folic acid 5.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 27.38 mg
Sugars 1.31 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed