Whipped cream with sugar 0.05 l
Almond praline 0.013 kg
Other elaborations needed for this recipe:
- Caramelize the molds with diluted caramel.
- Dice the sponge cake.
- Soak the grated coconut in the milk.
- Prepare the mixture of eggs and sugar, pour over the coconut and milk.
- Fill the molds alternating between the sponge cake and the coconut cream.
- Cook in a bain-marie at 180 ºC.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before removing from the molds and serve.
- Serve with whipped cream and almond crocanti.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.16 g
Saturates 6.23 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.47 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.31 g
Cholesterol 248.95 mg
Calcium 178.8 mg
Iron 1.29 mg
Zinc 1.16 mg
Vitamin A 178.4 ug
Vitamin C 2.07 g
Folic acid 35.71 ug
Salt (Sodium) 203.28 mg
Sugars 56.45 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed