It is a product made from selected, peeled, cut and dehydrated garlic.
It is used to aromatize dishes but also to make cold meats since it is a powerful preservative.
Powdered garlic has a more intense and complex flavour than raw garlic, but it lacks its spiciness.
The product must be preserved in a dry and cool place.
- Type of dish: Bread and pastries
- Temperature: Room temperature
- Cuisine type: Vegan cuisine
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed