Veal tenderloin carpaccio with quince jelly, cheese flakes and vinaigrette
Medium golden apple 0.333 kg
Potatoes 0.083 kg
Sugar 0.042 kg
Wine viña mocen rueda verdejo, bottle 0.083 l
Walnut oil 0.125 l
Wine moscatel, bottle 0.001 l
Apple vinegar 0.001 l
Wholegrain mustard 20.833 g
Ground black pepper 0.083 g
For the tenderloin:
- Clean the tenderloin and wrap it in cling film.
- Reserve in the fridge to make cutting easier, boil the white wine and the sugar, and let the ingredients get very soft.
- Blend the apple compote, add the quince jelly and continue blending until the mixture is smooth. Then strain.
- Correct sweetness and thickness.
For the cheese flakes:
- Cut very finely in the cold meat cutter just before serving.
For the sweet and sour vinaigrette:
- Chop the black olives into a very fine julienne and the pickled gherkins into small cubes.
- Stir with a whisk the muscatel wine (25ml), the apple vinegar (15ml) and the wholegrain mustard. Once the mixture is smooth, add the oil, the salt, the pink pepper, the olives and the gherkins.
- Spread some quince jelly and sweet and sour vinaigrette on the base of the plate.
- Cut the tenderloin in the cold meat cutter and place it on top of the cream.
- Warm it up in the wood-burner until the tenderloin is warm.
- Season with more vinaigrette, Maldon salt and the cheese flakes.
- Serve with a teaspoon of quince jelly.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.51 g
Saturates 7.76 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.69 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 17.64 g
Cholesterol 84.39 mg
Calcium 109.8 mg
Iron 3.56 mg
Zinc 3.85 mg
Vitamin A 54.48 ug
Vitamin C 9.67 g
Folic acid 16.8 ug
Salt (Sodium) 281.83 mg
Sugars 28.22 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed