Roasted lamb cooked at a low temperature with potato toast and paprika
Baby lamb 2.0 kg
Potatoe 0.5 kg
Chives 12.5 g
Sakura Mix shoots 0.013 kg
For the lamb
- Cut the lamb into 400 g servings.
- Season and vacuum pack the meat.
- Cook in a bain-marie, or steam at 70 ºC for 20 hours.
- Cool quickly and keep in a cold store up to 21 days.
For the potato toast
- Peel the potatoes and slice them finely.
- Cook them with olive oil over a low heat (confit), until they are soft.
- Drain the oil and mash them with a fork.
- Season with salt, sprinkle some paprika and mix.
- Cut the potato toasts into square shapes.
For the salad
- Wash the lettuce in very cold water (it is advisable to add some ice) and a few drops of chlorine bleach for sanitising food, allow to sanitise for 10 minutes.
- Drain the lettuce and wash it again with plenty of cold water to remove any remaining sanitiser.
- Spin the lettuce and keep it in the cold store on kitchen paper.
- Julienne the spring onion.
- Peel the tomato and dice it.
- Make a vinaigrette by mixing the oil, the vinegar and the salt until homogenous. Lastly add the tomato dices.
For the collard greens and the bacon stew
- Julienne the collard greens and blanch them for a few minutes in boiling water. Then let them cool.
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm strips and julienne the onion.
- Fry the bacon and the onion lightly until the onion is soft.
- Add the chopped prunes and the collard greens.
- Cook everything together and season with salt.
For the sauce
- Make a lamb brown stock.
- Use the remaining juices from vacuum packing.
- Bring 1l of the stock to boil together with the remaining juice from steaming the lamb. Allow it to reduce and thicken it with a little bit of cornflour.
- For the decoration.
- Chop chives into fine rings.
- Select some microgreens.
- Roast the lamb in the oven at 200 ºC.
- Brown the square potato and paprika toast in a grill or a greased frying pan.
- Warm the collard greens and bacon stew up and pour it in the middle of the dish.
- Place the lamb on the stew and the potato toast on the side.
- Sauce the lamb and decorate with chives and microgreens.
- Place the lettuce and spring onion seasoned with the tomato vinaigrette on a separate dish.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 14.39 g
Saturates 40.04 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 43.03 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 37.57 g
Cholesterol 326.33 mg
Calcium 365.86 mg
Iron 20.94 mg
Zinc 10.09 mg
Vitamin A 1622.97 ug
Vitamin C 131.94 g
Folic acid 298.89 ug
Salt (Sodium) 272.81 mg
Sugars 34.34 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed