Grilled albacore with hot bilbaine dressing
For the albacore flank:
- Wash the albacore flank well.
- Make a fried garlic and chilli oil and strain, then cool down and place in a bottle.
- Pour some oil from the fried garlic oil on the flank.
- Grill at high heat and first sear the meat and finish by cooking skin side down.
For the piquillo pepper fried sauce:
- Chop garlic and piquillo pepper into brunoise and the pickled chilli pepper into thin rings.
- Make a fried sauce with mild olive oil and garlic being careful not to brown it.
- Add the piquillo pepper and then the chopped chilli. Set aside.
For the garnish:
- Preparing the finely sliced potatoes: When the potato and onion are cooked, remove the excess fat, then season with salt and pepper and layer on a plate: first potato and then onion. Pour over some white wine and bake. Set aside.
- Make a small skewer starting with an olive stuffed with anchovy, then red onion, anchovy in oil, Ibarra chilli and finally another olive ("gilda"). Dress with the garlic oil from the bottle.
For the parsley powder.
HOW TO SERVE
- Place the finely sliced potatoes on one side of the plate.
- Place the albacore flank on top of the potatoes.
- Add the fried garlic oil to the albacore.
- Lean the gilda skewer on the albacore flank.
- Lastly, sprinkle with parsley powder.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.87 g
Saturates 5.61 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 17.22 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.83 g
Cholesterol 71.54 mg
Calcium 146.61 mg
Iron 3.52 mg
Zinc 2.28 mg
Vitamin A 115.2 ug
Vitamin C 29.74 g
Folic acid 46.81 ug
Salt (Sodium) 484.9 mg
Sugars 1.07 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed