Pisto (stir-fried mix of vegetables) bilbao style
- Cut the onion, the green pepper and the courgette into cubes of 1 cm.
- soften the onion, then the green pepper and finally the courgette.
- Once all the vegetables have been sautéed, remove any water that has been released during cooking (carefully so that they do not break).
- Add the tomato sauce, leave for a few minutes on the heat so that the vegetables take on flavour and season.
- Beat the eggs, make scrambled eggs and add them to the ratatouille.
- This dish can be served with toasted croutons.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.16 g
Saturates 2.94 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.8 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.33 g
Cholesterol 344.52 mg
Calcium 275.64 mg
Iron 5.25 mg
Zinc 1.67 mg
Vitamin A 218.97 ug
Vitamin C 222.0 g
Folic acid 112.57 ug
Salt (Sodium) 140.99 mg
Sugars 12.23 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed