Apple and cinnamon cake
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Grease and flour the mould if necessary..
- Sieve the flour, cinnamon and raising agent. Set aside.
- Add sugar and raisins. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Create a well in the centre of the previous mixture and add oil, beaten eggs, apple juice and grated apple. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the mould.
- Spread the sliced almonds on top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let stand in the mould for at least 5 minutes and then remove and leave to cool on a rack.
- Sprinkle over some icing sugar.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 16.56 g
Saturates 10.74 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 24.01 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 40.47 g
Cholesterol 229.99 mg
Calcium 188.03 mg
Iron 8.35 mg
Zinc 2.27 mg
Vitamin A 122.61 ug
Vitamin C 27.49 g
Folic acid 82.18 ug
Salt (Sodium) 136.0 mg
Sugars 140.13 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed