- Place the prawns on a metal tray and season to taste with coarse salt.
- Prepare the marinade sauce: Cook the vegetables, onion (cut in julienne) and the carrot (cut in slices) until soft. Add white wine, vinegar, herbs and spices. Boil for a few seconds.
- Pour the marinade sauce over the prawns and bake at 200 ºC for about 5-6 minutes.
- Cook the prawns thoroughly making sure they are cooked through.
- Marinate the prawns at least 2 hours before serving.
- Keep refrigerated for a maximum of 7 days.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.12 g
Saturates 11.21 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 66.34 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.44 g
Cholesterol 333.75 mg
Calcium 452.5 mg
Iron 5.16 mg
Zinc 6.23 mg
Vitamin A 406.03 ug
Vitamin C 10.61 g
Folic acid 13.12 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1341.86 mg
Sugars 1.85 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed