Grilled tuna and tomato with white citrus garlic
For the tuna:
- Mark the tuna (the whole portion) and dice before tinning.
For the vegetables:
- Cut courgette and pumpkin into 1 mm cubes. Sauté separately.
- Peel the tomato and cut into 3 mm cubes.
For the citrus garlic:
- Crush the almonds, bread and garlic together with the water.
- Add the oil, vinegar, salt and a squeezed lime.
- Strain through a Chinese strainer or a cheesecloth.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Make a tataki sandwich with the tomato pressed on top.
- Arrange the vegetables around it and add the citrus garlic sauce to the plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.34 g
Saturates 10.12 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 41.44 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 9.93 g
Cholesterol 38.0 mg
Calcium 128.12 mg
Iron 2.93 mg
Zinc 1.55 mg
Vitamin A 95.74 ug
Vitamin C 16.51 g
Folic acid 56.41 ug
Salt (Sodium) 126.69 mg
Sugars 3.4 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed