- Grind the ingredients in a Thermomix or a tall glass and strain through a sieve.
- Leave the mixture aside in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Put the mixture it into a siphon and apply 2 loads.
- Cut the base of the plastic cups and then fill with the mixture to reach 2 cm.
- Cook in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Remove the sponge carefully with the help of a paring knife.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.08 g
Saturates 1.09 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.02 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.98 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 30.13 mg
Iron 1.17 mg
Zinc 0.47 mg
Vitamin A 4.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 11.93 ug
Salt (Sodium) 62.96 mg
Sugars 17.05 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed