Thistle and chard salad
Endive 0.15 kg
Tomate cherry de colores 0.15 kg
Penca de acelga en conserva 0.175 kg
Cardo troceado en conserva 0.175 kg
- For the vegetables:
- Julienne the red cabbage and marinate with vinaigrette.
- Separate the endive leaves.
- Halve the tomatoes, julienne the onion and slice the radishes.
- Drain the thistle and chard, cut into pieces of 2 x 3 cm.
- Place the endive leaves in a circle and the lettuce mixture in the center.
- Among the endives, place the chard, thistles, olives and tomatoes.
- In the center, over the lettuce place the corn, radishes, red cabbage and the onion cut into julienne.
- Finally, add the pumpkin seeds.
- Possible dressings for this salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.99 g
Saturates 1.43 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.62 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.19 g
Cholesterol 0.03 mg
Calcium 119.33 mg
Iron 1.81 mg
Zinc 0.43 mg
Vitamin A 51.6 ug
Vitamin C 38.54 g
Folic acid 118.51 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1041.96 mg
Sugars 4.9 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed